Sunday, June 14, 2009

Okay, finally... Here I come

Hi friends,

After a lot of prodding by you guys to start blogging, I keep aside my lazy self, and make my debut into the world of blogging. For starters, this is just a small note from my side. I'm lazying around on my weekly off, trying to catch up on some sleep, which otherwise seems to have become a luxury for me :-) Am out of writing for quite a while now, but since you guys wanted to read my words again, I promise I won't disappoint you. After all, if I can write to get fat paycheques, why can't I write for my buddies? Ain't it? Am expecting my aunt for dinner tonight, so am off for some grocery shopping now. Will catch up later with the latest updates of my sweet-n-sour world,

Till then, take care, have a great time, and keep rocking. (Gee, how typically journalistic I've started sounding :-P)!!

Love 'n' Luck ,
D


No comments:

Post a Comment